Events organised or sponsored by EPIC
- Dan Degerman (host), Silence and Psychopathology: Philosophical Perspectives, University of Bristol, September 1, 2023.
- Centre for Health, Humanities and Science (host), Trauma event, University of Bristol, November 29, 2023.
- Ian James Kidd, "Silence, grief, and language", Silence and Psychopathology: Philosophical Perspectives, University of Bristol, September 1, 2023.
- Lisa Bortolotti, "Curiosity as an antidote to epistemic injustice", Addressing Epistemic Injustice: Perspectives from Health Law and Bioethics, City University of London, September 15, 2023.
- Dan Degerman and Havi Carel, "Epistemic Injustice, Silence, and Speech", Royal Institute of Philosophy Lectures, Madness and Mental Health series, October 12, 2023.
- Dan Degerman, "Depression, silence and doubt: Toward a phenomenology of silence in psychopathology", Pellegrino Center for Clinical Bioethics, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, USA, 30 October 2023.
- Dan Degerman with Havi Carel, "The ethics of silence", Honors College Alumni Speaker Series, Long Island University, New York, USA, November 1, 2023.
- Lisa Bortolotti, "The Ant and Grasshopper: are conspiracy beliefs a bit like delusions?", First Annual Webconference of the Society for the Philosophy of the Sciences of the Mind, November 24, 2023.
- Rose McCabe, Michele Lim, and Lisa Bortolotti, "Communicating to Increase Agency in Youth Mental Health Treatment Encounters and Beyond", Royal Institute of Philosophy Lectures, Madness and Mental Health series, January 25, 2024.